Saturday, April 28, 2007

Concert update

So the Kenny Chesney concert is fast approaching, May 10th! Jim put the set of tickets for the 2nd show (May 11th on eBay) so if you want to go to that show please go bid on them :) He said if they don't sell we may have to go twice. That would be really hard on me and such a sacrifice! *heeehee*

I can't remember if I blogged about this or not but I did get tickets for Tim McGraw and Faith Hill too, in July. They are playing in the round and I didn't get tickets the day they went on sale but about 3 weeks later I was looking and found really great seats really close to the stage so I went for it. I had not planned to get them since they were a bit expensive and I have seen them before - but that was like 8 years ago. Now that I did get them I'm getting excited about it.

I don't know that I will hit 7 in '07 kinda like my 6 in '06 last for concerts but 2 is great so far :)

No comments: