Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Have you Ever...

I already did this via email ... I think it's what started this to be going around, but I thought for those I didn't email here are my replies...

> 1.Have you ever:
> (no) smoked a cigarette
> (no) Drank so much you threw up
> (no) Crashed a friend's car
> (no) Stolen a car
> (yes) Been in love
> (yes) Been dumped.
> (yes) Been laid off/fired
> (yes) Quit your job
> (yes) Been in a fist fight
> (no) Snuck out of your parent's house
> (yes) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
> (no) Been arrested?
> (yes) Gone on a blind date
> (yes) Lied to a friend
> (yes) Skipped school
> (yes) Seen someone die
> (no) Been to Canada ... pitiful I know, grow in WA never went. Live in MI with Windsor 2 hours away, haven't gone. But August is fast approaching when I will huh Heidi? *wink*
> (yes) Been to Mexico ... have incriminating photos and video from said trips to Mexico :D
> (yes) Been on a plane
> (yes) Been lost
> (yes) Been on the opposite side of the country
> (no) Gone to Washington, DC
> (yes) Swam in the ocean ... don't know that I'd call it swimming since I don't know how to swim but I was dog paddling :D
> (yes) Felt like dying
> (yes) Cried yourself to sleep
> (yes) Played cops and robbers
> (yes) Recently colored with crayons ... very therapeutic
> (yes) Sang karaoke
> (yes) Paid for a meal with only coins...
> (yes) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?...
> (yes) Made prank phone calls...
> (yes) laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose.
The dangers of sitting near a really funny co worker
> (yes) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
> (yes) Danced in the rain
> (yes) Written a letter to Santa Claus
> (no) Been kissed under the mistletoe ... sad huh?
> (yes) Been with someone when you really didn't want to be
> (no) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about ... not a morning person but for the special someone I could get up, long as I had a Starbucks in my hand :D
> (yes) Blown bubbles
> (yes) Made a bonfire on the beach
> (yes) Crashed a party ... does Bethel High School's Prom count?
> (yes) Gone roller-skating
> (yes) Ice-skating....
> (no) Roller Blading
> 3. Any nicknames? Di, DeeDee, DD, Emmy, Emmylou, Blondie
> 4. Mother's name? Janet
> 5. What is your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Cherry Coke
> 6. Tattoos? Yes ... ankle, I have a butterfly. My mom has the same one on her ankle too except hers is different colors than mine. She took me to get it done :D
> 7. Body piercing's? Yes ... ears only
> 8. How much do you love your job (1-10) Honestly? About a 9.
> 9. Birthplace: Tacoma, WA
> 10. Favorite vacation spot? Someplace warm on the beach ... Hawaii, Florida, Gulf of Mexico
> 11. Ever been to Africa? No
> 12. Ever steal any traffic signs? No
> 13. Ever been in a car accident? Yes
> 14. A, B, C, D, DD cup size? 44DD
> 15. 2 Door or 4 Door? 4 door
> 16. Salad dressing? Caesar or Ranch
> 17. Favorite pie? Not a big pie kinda person but I like cherry pie or key lime pie, I usually won't eat the crust though ... you'll find my plate with crust left on it.
> 18. Favorite number? 4
> 19. Favorite movie? Grease
> 20. Favorite holiday? Christmas
> 22. Favorite food? Pizza
> 23. Favorite day of the week? Thursday
> 24. Favorite brand of body soap? Anything from Bath and Body Works
> 25. Favorite TV show? Just one? ER
> 26. Toothpaste? Yep .. Rembrant whitening, several times a day
> 27. Favorite smell? A baby after they've had a bath and are all cleaned up and baby powder/lotion smelling. Oh and the smell of my new lip gloss stuff from Bath and Body Works.
> 28. What do you do to relax? Read or play Pogo or hang out on Scrapshare, Scrapbook
> 29. Message to your friends reading this? My original reply here was I have a blog, but since you're reading this on my blog you know I have one. I enjoy each of ya'll and the friendship we have, IRL or online!
> 30. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Married with children (come on, it's got to be my turn soon! "Something's Gotta Give")
> 31. What do you do when you are bored? Surf the web, hang out on Scrapshare
> 32. Furthest place you will send this message? Considering how fast things get CASEd from blogs and Scrapshare, I'd say at least Australia ... maybe further :D
> 33. Who will respond the fastest? Hmmm ... prolly Dawnn because she'll work on it at work.
> 34. Least likely to respond? Aaron ... I got this from you, unless you want to answer again :D

No comments: