Thursday, February 16, 2006

Marble Mocha Macchiato Review

I stopped this morning and got the Marble Mocha Macchiato. It was very good and I got a bonus! It came with a Marble Chocolate Stir Stick! Had white and milk chocolate mixed together into a neat little ball on the end of the stick to add more chocolate into your drink!

For those that aren't sure they like alot of coffee coffee this was not real heavy in the espresso, It started with white chocolate then steamed milk, velvety foam, an espresso shot, and then chocolate drizzle on the top. It tasted yummy! It's up there in my book with white chocolate mochas and carmel macchiato's, if you get a chance to get one, do it. It's so worth it!

5 comments:

Mel said...

Sounds yummy... I may have to see if they make it in decaf.

Emmy said...

I bet they could, it tasted awesome!

Mel said...

I just got it this morning - no extra stick though!

But very good!

Pamela Lynn ~ flutterby7 said...

Sounds awesome. Thanks for the great description.

Emmy said...

Very welcome! Glad everyone is enjoying the drink so far!