Saturday, January 13, 2007

I'm here

I made it to East Lansing. The directions I had had me turning right instead of turning left so I was twisted around for awhile, finally found the nice Welcome to MSU drive thru directions thing and got a nice girl to give me a map and directions. Then I found out that there are 2 skyways from the parking garage to the hotel/conference center. I went to the other one first. I felt like I was in that Seinfeld episode where they can't find the car in the parking garage and are wandering around aimlessly. I was wandering around with my CM cart hoping someone would recognize me or the cart and steer me. I finally decided to get back in the car and drive around the garage some more and then got to the other skyway. Success!

I'm having a great time meeting everyone and getting to know them. Funny thing is that most of us have laptops and are checking in on the board!

I got one of my swaps done tonight, amazing how much faster and less stressful it is with a Sizzix! and am starting to get sleepy and think it's time for me to call it a night.

No comments: