Thursday, January 11, 2007

Scrapshare Michigan Winter Retreat

One more sleep!

It seems like it's been in the plans forever and now that it's here and I'm not ready! I have been incredibly busy at work this week and will be doing some work from the retreat this weekend also, as we have a release going in Sunday morning that I am taking the lead on. Yikes!

I'm like 1/4 packed, my scrapbook stuff is pretty organized, I printed my directions, I just need to throw some clothes in the dryer and see how much I can consolidate.

I have some borders to make for swaps to do this weekend so with those plus work stuff and socializing I don't see getting alot of scrappin' done so I think I can take some of the stuff out of my cart! It's a pain to carry down the stairs and try and launch it up into the trunk of the car.

I work a half day at work tomorrow and then I'm racing home to get the kitties and Sushi set up for the weekend, Jim said he'd come check up on em for me, and pack up and load the car. Quick stop at Meijer for film, cherry coke, oreo's, Salt and Vinegar chips, and Sour Patch Kids and any other candy that can be sorted by color and I will be hitting the road! I'm one of the lucky ones that only has about a 50 minute drive to the retreat but we've got ladies coming from all over Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin, and Canada! Rumor has it I'll be getting some Kinderchocolate and Dressy Chips =)

Hope everyone has a great Friday! I'll try and update ya'll about the retreat this weekend!

3 comments:

Rene said...

:)

I'm so there girl.....

agent713 said...

Sounds like fun!!! Call me if you get a chance :D
~Heidi

~D~ said...

i so wanted to be there, hug everyone for me