Sunday, January 07, 2007

You eat those with a fork?!?

This is what I heard at lunch with Dawnn on Saturday and Red Robin. I sometimes eat my french fries with a fork, this was no exception.

I never gave it much thought, but when I am out at a restaurant and have something that requires eating with a fork, this time it was Clucks -n- Fries, and I have french fries with it, I eat them with a fork. I guess I just figured most people did this.

So she got a kick out of this and immediately grabbed her camera



So ... do you eat your fries with a fork?

5 comments:

agent713 said...

Sometimes. When I'm eating clucks n' fries, probably not because I'd eat the clucks with my fingers but yeah, I eat fries with a fork all the time!
~Heidi

agent713 said...

PS Your hair looks great!!! Very flattering :)
~Heidi

Emmy said...

Thanks Heidi! I am growing it out ... where have you heard this before? *wink*

agent713 said...

LOL growing it out until the next time you cut it right? ;)
~Heidi

Emmy said...

Exactly!

So probably 4 more months ...