Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Cheerios

I am not a cereal person ... I don't eat it, don't like milk in it, etc. But a month or so ago a friend at work had Yogurt Burst Cheerio's, the strawberry kind. I thought hey why not and tried a handful ... well I'm now on my third box.

I am addicted to them. I buy a box and put some into a baggie and bring it to work for breakfast snacks. It is so yummy. They also have vanilla but I am too stuck on strawberry to try the other. I finished the box this morning and need to stop and get more tonight.

From a non-cereal eating person, I highly recommend these!

2 comments:

agent713 said...

A baggie. You are smart. If I was to find a snack that I liked that much I'd probably just bring the whole box to work and polish it off. I am proud of you :) Glad you're enjoying them!
~Heidi

Emmy said...

Since we were recubed I don't have drawer space for the whole box ... plus I tend to practice better portion control when having a baggie :)