Sunday, January 08, 2006

Concerts

As previously mentioned I am going to see Keith Urban on 2/11 (I did see him when he was playing in Garth's band) and it got me thinking about other concerts I have been to. I decided to see if I could get a list together.
This is in no particular order and I am sure I am forgetting some along with some artists I have seen several times.

Here goes:

Kenny Chesney

Stevie Nicks
Aerosmith
Montgomery Gentry
Kelly Coffey
Carolyn Dawn Johnson
Sara Evans
Phil Vassar
Chris Cagle
Garth Brooks
Trisha Yearwood
Faith Hill
Reba McEntire
Terri Clark
David Kersch

Linda Davis (Reba's backup singer)
Tim McGraw
The Warren Brothers
Bryan White
LeAnn Rimes
Lila McCann
Alan Jackson
The Judds
JoDee Messina
Diamond Rio
Brooks and Dunn
Trace Adkins
Randy Travis
John Michael Montgomery
The Wilkinsons
Chely Wright
Mark Wills
Clay Davidson
Martina McBride
Steve Wariner
Joe Diffie
Chris LeDeux
LeAnn Womack
Deana Carter
Clint Black

I know there are several more and I can't think if their names right now :) I am going to publish as is and will add them because I am sure soon as I publish this I will remember!

Ok so I have remembered at least 4 more since I published this post ... I knew it would jog memory. I think I am still missing a few more so I will add those as I remember ... and for my twin I moved our Kenny to the top billing *wink*

6 comments:

agent713 said...

Hey! Shouldn't Kenny be at the top of the list? ;)

BTW I am getting myself organized and ready to start a 7x7 of the concerts I've attended. It's coming. I am slowly getting addicted :P

~Heidi

Emmy said...

Yeah he should ... I did say no particular order but I think I'll bump him up to top billing =)
Awesome ... I highly recommend the Denim 7x7 album for it .. it just fits with concerts I think :)
I knew I could get ya addicted!

Mel said...

Ohh... great idea...
There are some on this list I have seen... but there are others that I can not see you (or Heidi) going to!!
Empress4

Emmy said...

which ones can you not see us going to? I just realized I am missing a few more from my 'wild child' days ... *lol*

Mel said...

No... there are some on my list that I cannot imagine either one of you going to... like Boyz II Men (awesome concert - front row seats - btw)

Emmy said...

I used to love Boyz II Men when they came out during my teen years ...
I have seen Nirvana ... need to add that to the list :)