Thursday, January 12, 2006

The monthly visitor

First of all, thanks for the sympathy and comments. It always helps knowing everyone else deals with it too!

Twin, I'm sorry your visitor arrived today too ... I guess we really are twins. I hope your aunt isn't here with a vengence like mine.

I had never used Thermacare wraps before ... but I went and bought some last night and I have been living with them since. I can't believe I didn't buy these sooner! I am in love with them. The best thing invented since Coldstone Creamery cake batter ice cream!

Today wasn't as bad as yesterday ... although after reading TCOYF I am starting to see signs of impending visitors and different things that were my "warning signs" that I never paid attention to before. Without much TMI here, like a headache I get every month about 3 days before, always thought it was odd. Plus the usual signs but I always attributed the headache to work or lack of caffine ... it's amazing.

Anyhow, I have a small rant to post but I'll reserve another post for it.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Isn't TCOYF the best for that... now I know when I O and when I have AF just by knowing my body!!
I hope you are feeling better!
Empress4