Saturday, January 07, 2006

I'm a bad blogger ...

I hadn't posted since early this week. It was pointed out to me by someone that I was a bad blogger for not updating my blog. It's not like I haven't wanted to, I just haven't had time :)

So here's a recap of my week ... or the semi exciting things at least ...


I am going to see Keith Urban in February! He is coming to Lansing and I knew about it for some time and said no you can't afford it Emmy don't go. Well I still can't really but I got a spot bonus at work so I decided to put some of that towards tickets and asked a friend to go with me and I am now the proud owner of 2 Keith Urban tickets! Now I'm excited and want February 11th to be here fast!

I got my borders done for the Traveling the US/Major US Cities Swap I signed up for back in August/September :) I got them done with help from Dawnn who has saved my butt on them ... so if you were in that swap and think that Idaho and Orlando borders suck ... talk to her =) They don't suck, they are awesome! I am just glad to have them done. I felt a sense of done-ness (is that even a word?) when I ziplocked the last baggie and shoved them all into this oversized puffy envelope and put them on the kitchen table to go postal on Monday. Now I can't wait to see what comes back to me :) I may have to post some pictures of them because I think they will be awesome!

Not too much else went on this week ... I am on a high priority project at work, have been since before Christmas with 2 other co workers so that has been consuming most all of my time at work. We had it originally finished in time, turned it in for review, etc. and then the head cheese peeps came back with, 'why not this instead of this?' so we dropped everything and attacked that, then partly through that got shifted in a total 180 degree towards something else in the project. Our poor boss is pulling out her hair right now I think because she has had to put everything she is doing on hold to work on this too. Then at about 4:45 yesterday we find out we can stop what we are doing as we are going to play the corporate politics and bypass a few on the ladder and just go to the top. Not a bad thing in this case. So now we have a totally new direction to go on this that is different from what we have been doing. So looks like an intersting Monday is shaping up :)

I think that is it for now. I have some more randomness to post but I will do that after I refill the Cherry Coke =)

1 comment:

~D~ said...

welcome to Foremost, LMAO.... and i personally think IDAHO is awesome! lol