Monday, January 02, 2006

Random info about me ...

I saw this on another blog and had to case it ...
2 Names you go by:
Diane
Emmy
2 parts of your heritage:
Norweigan
French
2 Things that scare you:
Spiders!
Never getting married
2 of your everyday essentials:
Internet
Cherry Coke
2 Things that you are wearing right now:
Old Navy fleece pj pants things
Tennessee Vols TShirt
2 of your favorite bands or musical artists: (given that Kenny Chesney's a given on that list!)
(at the moment) Bon Jovie
(all time) The Beatles
2 Things you want in a relationship (other than true love):
Honesty
Sense of Humor
2Truths about me:
I am a procrastinator
I always have my toenails painted
2 Physical Things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
Great Smile
Eyes - bright and smiling
2 of your Favorite Hobbies:
Scrapbooking
Photography
2 Material Things you want really badly:
A Canon Rebel Digital Camera
New bed and bedroom furniture
2 places you want to go on vacation:
Carribbean
Australia
2 Stores you Shop at:
Meijer
Target
2 Stores you like to Shop at when traveling to the big city:
I think am in the big city ... but ok
Bath and Body Works
Barnes and Noble

2 comments:

agent713 said...

A Tennessee Vols shirt eh? Wonder what your allegiance to THAT team is ;)
~Heidi

Emmy said...

Yeah .... have to show support for future husband there =)