Tuesday, January 03, 2006

More random stuff I case'd =)

[A is for age:] - 27
[B is for booze of choice:] - Margarita's or Cosmo's
[C is for career:] - Help Desk Analyst
[D is for your dad's name:] - Dave
[E is for essential items to bring to a party:] - Board Game, Munchies
[F is for favorite song at the moment:] - "Living in Fast Forward"
[G is for favorite game:] - Clue
[H is for hometown:] - *sorry will not release that info at this time*
[I is for instruments you play:] - Hmmmm nope I'm not that talented, but I do play the radio well :)
[J is for jam or jelly you like:] - Raspberry
[K is for kids?] - Not yet
[L is for living arrangements:] - Apartment
[M is for mom's name:] - Jan
[N is for name of your crush ] - Kenny :)
[O is for overnight hospital stays] - When I was born and when I was 5 and had pneumonia at Christmas.
[P is for phobias:] - Spiders
[R is for relationship that lasted the longest] - 6 years
[S is for sexual preference:] - Hot guys :)
[T is for time you wake up:] - Alarm goes off at 7:10, I'm rarely up before 7:25am
[U is for underwear:] - Pink high cut today
[V is for vegetable you love:] - I don't love vegetables but I will eat lettuce
[W is for weekend plans:] - Cropping
[X is for x-rays you've had:] - Teeth, wrist, knee, ankle
[Y is for yummy food you make:] - Red Velvet Cake, Taco's and Enchilada's
[Z is for zodiac sign:] - Taurus

2 comments:

agent713 said...

Lettuce? Lettuce isn't a vegetable LOL
~Heidi

Emmy said...

Considering it is the only thing I eat that is green ... and what I consider vegetable I thought I was doing well ... oh wait do potato's count as a veggie? *lol*