Sunday, January 01, 2006

What happens at Dawnn's house on New Years Eve ...

stays at Dawnn's house =) Or better yet titled, When the Sun Goes Down ... everything gets hotter when the sun goes down *lol*

Happy New Year's Day! I had a great time last night at Dawnn's house. There were about 15 of us or so there and as night went on went down to about 10. I got there early to help get things tidied up and to cook up my goodie I brought (Taco Ring - a Pampered Chef recipe) although they didn't end up in ring form, but it was still yummy. Spent alot of time holding her friend Kim's newborn daughter, what a precious doll! She is 7 weeks old and is such a sweet baby. Never fussed except when she was needing to be changed or hungry ... although I think Julie did pinch her once and that got her started crying *lol* I can feel my little baby clock going, especially after holding her for so long last night!
As far as the rest of the night ... see title of this blog :) I will say I've done something new ... belly shots. I have seen them but have never been the one that they are performed on. For those that don't know about these, you lay some poor gal on the table, or kitchen counter, in this case and fill up her belly button with a shot of whatever you want to drink and then the guy or gal comes over and drinks the shot out of your belly button. Very hard to keep from laughing I will say but it was fun ... *big grin* Dawnn has pictures and I'm sure one of two will end up on her blog or mine ...
The rest of the night ... well can't tell ya! Except I will say some in attendance probably have bite marks in interesting places *lol, thanks Gabe*

Today (New Years Day) I slept in, I didn't get home until after 3 and then got up and got groceries and then sat down to work on some of those swaps I've been holding off on doing. I have gotten 2 completely done and the third is almost done, I'm almost halfway there!

Until next time .. take care!

1 comment:

~D~ said...

LMAO what a party that ws too, I am so glad that you got to come, and that we had such a good time!